Can’t get enough of Misal Pav? Good news. Pune Misal Mahotsav this weekend is all set to fill up your quota of Misal cravings. Read on to know more.
When? 14th-16th October, 8 AM – 10 PM
Where? Shubharambh Lawns, DP Road, Near Mhatre Bridge.
Why should you attend it?
1. At this grand fest, you’ll be served with as many as 50 different types of Misal Pav.
2. Some of the stalls here will be having Pune’s very own well known Misal Pav franchises.
3. Other than Misal Pav, there will be varieties in chai, ice creams and kulfis as well.
4. Beyond food, there are other entertainment opportunities to explore. Fun fair for children, live lavani show, karaoke and lots more.
5. There’s no entry pass. So no kharcha there.
Need we say more? Be a part of this festival and relish on Pune’s hot favourite snack.
Title image: fablefeed
Like our Reacho Pune Facebook page to explore Pune with us!