Principal director of Symbiosis Society, Vidya Yeravdekar, at a press meet in Nagpur on Friday, announced that Symbiosis college is coming to Nagpur!
The highlights of the Nagpur campus are:
- It will be the second largest SIU center/ campus after Pune.
- The Nagpur Municipal Corporation (NMC) has allotted 75 acres of land for the proposed campus at Wathoda.
- Out of total admissions, 25 % seats will be reserved for Nagpur-domiciled residents along with 15 pc concession in academic fees.
- The Nagpur campus will provide all the courses - Management (BBA-MBA), law (BA LLB and BBA LLB), design (fashion & textile), skill development in fields of health, information technology and communication.
- SIU is going also going to set up courses in aviation and airport logistics along with an architecture Centre.
- The Nagpur campus will not only accept applications from across India but also from Afro-Asian countries.
Apart from having large number of engineering colleges, Nagpur can now also boast of prestigious institutes likes IIM, AIIMS and Symbiosis to add to it.
Information Source: indianexpress
Title image: Edunuts