Date and Time
Start: 2017-04-03 , 10:00 AM
End: 2017-04-07 , 5:30PM
VenueNational Civil Defence College Civil Lines, Nagpur - 440001, Maharashtra State, INDIA.
To train District emergency response in preparing and responding to a Biological Public Health hazard incident.
On completion of training, the participants will be able to perform the following.
• Understand nature of biological hazards
• Select and employ proper PPE
• Conduct Responder Operations against Biological hazard event.
LEVEL OF PARTICIPANTS
This programme is suitable for Civil Defence & Home Guard Officers, Industrial Security Personnel, CAPF personnel Disaster Managers and Volunteer Officers from NGO’s preferably should be 12th Pass with Science Subjects.
AGE LIMIT: No Agent Limit
DURATION: 1 Week
• Introduction to Biological Threats
• Terrorist use of Biological agents
• Recognition of Biological hazards
• Health effects of Bio-hazards
• Biological agent detection & sampling
• Biological Incident PPE
• Decontamination procedures
• Role of local health authorities
• Critical incident stress management
• Public information and media
Title image: facebook