Stop. Stop. Stop. Okay, really just stop!
Jeez! One has got to stop using those used, reused, time and again used and overused spiritual quotes on Instagram, Snapchat and what not! And OMG, what is with people inking themselves with quite a few of these?!
We’ve all read them when we were kids and it did make us stop and think for a moment. But for the love of God, we’re in 2017 and we’re done to death with these quotes!
We bring you some really annoying ones which, in our opinion, should be banned with immediate effect!
1. Live life to the fullest.
2. Be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud.
And what when there’s a cloud burst?!
3. Everything happens for a reason.
You using that is precisely the reason we’re no longer friends.
4. When life hands you lemons, made lemonade.
Lemons are useless, give me cash!
5. It’s not the number of breaths we take, but the number of moments that take our breath away.
6. Live, laugh, love!
Gawd, This one nauseates me!
7. Dance like nobody’s watching.
Yeah, what about those aunties in the shaadis?!
8. Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery and today is a gift. That's why we call it the present.
My present to you: Tickets to Faraway land!
9. Keep calm and carry on.
Arre nahi hota bhai! We just can’t. Ab kya jaan loge!
10. It takes more muscles to frown than to smile. So keep smiling.
And zero muscles to give you my trashy look.
11. Life is what happens to you when you’re busy making other plans.
Boo! I don’t make a plan, I stay home & Netflix. Gotcha!
12. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you will land amongst the stars.
The closest star is 93 million miles away. It’s called the Sun. Sure you want to land in there?
13. To the world you are one person, but for one person you are the world.
14. If you can’t handle me at my worst, you don’t deserve me at my best.
Is it just me or does it actually sound like a psycho bitch excuse?
Title image: blog.transparent
Gif source: giphy