Balon Greyjoy’s prodigal son Theon is one character who has managed to earn the audience’s loathing, pity, and eventual support with his roller-coaster arc through the seasons. Actor Alfie Allen has impressed us with his act as the weak-willed, indecisive scion of the Iron Islands (until now, at least). Hailing from a family rooted in showbiz (his sister is singer Lily Allen, and father is actor Keith Allen), Alfie is a talented actor, and a very chilled-out person IRL.
So while we know that you still have qualms about leaving your puppy alone with Theon, we tell you why Alfie is the BFF you need in your life:
1. He LOVES food!
2. Sometimes, like many of us, he just feels like lying down on the pavement...
...and sometimes he is so much like Theon himself:
3. He doesn’t ignore important social issues
4. Long before Yara became buddies with him, he and Gemma Whelan were having a crazy time!
5. Ramsay Boltons, Theon Greyjoy and Jaqen H’ghar, when they aren't trying to murder each other!
Mutual Friends: Jon Snow!
6. He is your ultimate travel buddy!
7. And has wonderful taste for the finer things in life!
Keep chillin’, Alfie. Happy 30th!
Title image: ibtimes