Move over Kingfisher calendar and that of Daboo Ratnani’s, for Sharvee Chaturvedi has walked into the room.
2015 was a path-breaking year when Bollywood’s first all-male calendar was launched. As opposed to the traditional calendar which focuses only on A-listers and moolah-raking actors, this one broke another ceiling and shot actors who were critically acclaimed.
Sharvee, the lens-woman behind this feat is known as Subhash Ghai's and Daboo Ratnani's protégé. With mentors like Ghai and Ratnani, Sharvee certainly knows more than a thing or two about shooting the right frame.
The calendar was named ‘Life In A Dot’ and featured some of the 'up and coming' young Bollywood and television talent. Sharvee’s creation was applauded by many.
Here's how the calendar looked:
1) Dynamite of dreams and vision - Chandan Roy Sanyal
2) Awakening the inner child with Varun Sharma
3) Nine shades of human emotions - Anshuman Jha
4) Arjuns eye - Jitin Gulati
5) Patience and anticipation - Gulshan Deviah
6) Battle with the inner and outer voice - Shiv Pandit
7) Balancing the ego - Satyajeet Dubey
8) Flow of ideas and innovation - Dhruv Ganesh
9) Scouting for new ways to discover oneself - Anil Mange
10) Faith in self beyond what reality might be - Ali Fazal
11) Spice of life comes from experience and learning from other peoples experience - InaamulHaq
12) Breaking your own barriers - Sumit Suri
Sharvee can surely give Daboo Ratnani and Atul Kasbekar, a run for their money!
Information, images & title images source: huffingtonpost