Impractical Jokers is an American hidden camera- practical joke reality series. It follows Joseph "Joe" Gatto, James "Murr" Murray, Brian "Q" Quinn and Salvatore "Sal" Vulcano, the four members of the comedy troupe The Tenderloins as they coerce one another into doing public pranks while being filmed by hidden cameras.
Here are a few lesser known things about our beloved Sal,Q , Murr and Joe:
1. Before they were pulling hidden camera stunts with America, they began their careers as sketch comedians, and still perform sketch work today. The TV spinoff "Jokers Wild" showcased the sketch comedy side of The Tenderloins' talents, but as of now there are no plans for that series to return for a second season.
2. Impractical Jokers has become a signature show for truTV; it's in the midst of a 31-episode season that runs through September. The cast travels the world consulting foreign versions of the show, in Lebanon, Canada, Belgium, Sweden, the Netherlands, the U.K., Brazil and Germany.
3. Before they were TV stars and a comedy troupe, the Jokers were best friends at an all-boys high school in Staten Island.
4. One such high school prank — Gatto's recurring attempts to touch people with his nose without their noticing — made its way on "Jokers."
5. Looking to keep their immature high jinks alive, the four friends formed the Tenderloins after graduating from college 13 years ago and sold a couple of TV show concepts to Spike TV and A&E that never made it to series.
Indeed laughter is the best medicine! And what a bliss when you share it with your best friends.
Title image: pinterest