Man In Singapore Dies Of Heart Attack After Catching A Rare Pokémon

Lapras Pokemon is rarely found anywhere in the world and perhaps the excitement became too much for the man.

Pokémon, Lapras, Pokémon GO, Singapore, man died, Heart Attack
Reacho_Header

Since the launch of Pokémon GO many unfortunate incidents of players getting hurt or even killed in accidents were making headlines and as a result, many countries banned the game. The Japanese government had also released an official Pokémon GO safety campaign as a counter-measure. This time, a 67-year-old man has died after catching a rare monster 'Lapras' in Singapore.

Unlike other accidents, though, it is difficult to blame the game for this one.

Source: youtube

According to some reports, after attending a family member's birthday party Liang Weiming went hunting the Pokémon and as soon as he caught the 'Lapras' monster he suffered a heart attack.

He was taken to Singapore General Hospital but was declared dead on arrival.

Title Image: youtube

Information source: Mirror


Like our facebook page to stay updated. You can also download Reacho app on Android or iOS to get interesting stories at your fingertips.

News Entertainment Food Travel World Events Nagpur Pune Reacho

Sumaiya Sheikh (WRITER)

Sumaiya believes in expressing her thoughts with the sword of words. This management lover handled 30 and 100 volunteers for All India Interschool Personality Contest in 2013 & 2016 respectively, by Oxford Speakers’ Academy. A chatterbox, she also hosted three shows at All India Radio. This compotator represented KKSU in the inter-university debate competition - Indradhanushya.

Reacho_Body