Mumbaikars went gaga last night when the renowned Canadian pop star Justin Bieber landed in Mumbai as part of his Purpose World Tour. While the show received an overwhelming response but there were few people who thought the concert was sheer waste of time and money.
Some outraged in disgust and some came up with hilarious comments on popular social media sites that were more genuine than the lip synched songs!
1. People who regretted being the part of the concert will never travel by this road!
Glad to know Mumbai has named an entire area after Justin Bieber— Atul Khatri (@one_by_two) May 10, 2017
2. Blessing in disguise for traffic police!
Was never a fan of Bieber.— Sorabh Pant (@hankypanty) May 10, 2017
But, today - he made me one.
There's no traffic in Mumbai because of him.
I NOW BELIEBE!!#JustinBieberIndia
3. Tell me this a lie!
Is it me that feels like Justin bieber did dubmash for 75000 rupee ticket. (only lip syncing) #JustinBieberIndia— Vipul Kandal (@TheVipulKandal) May 11, 2017
4. And after reading this, he would say- What do you mean?
Justin Bieber landed in Mumbai. Meanwhile, a picture of taxi drivers outside airport when Justin asked them "bhaiyya dy patil chaloge?" pic.twitter.com/5MF0TbLmiY— Ojas. (@Ojasism) May 10, 2017
5. I guess Baba Sehgal finally got time to tweet over ruining his songs
fans are waiting desperately in every mohalla and gali,— Baba Sehgal (@OnlyBabaSehgal) May 10, 2017
but justin bieber is busy watching baahubali ????
6. Who knows if they shot an episode of Khana Khazana together?
7. People would've applauded more on Modi's entry!
Finally reached the venue for Justin B concert. Waiting for Modi to pop up on a screen any minute now and go, "Belieberon..."— Ankur Pathak (@aktalkies) May 10, 2017
8. The song got justified in the best possible way!
Justin: *lipsynced whole concert*Is it too late now to say sorry?— Ojas. (@Ojasism) May 11, 2017
Audience: *pelting stones at him*We are missing more than just your body
9. Yes people, New Mumbai exists... Thank you Justin!
10. People who missed the JB concert right now are happiest people on Earth.
Is it too late now to get refunds? pic.twitter.com/oYDEfrUqkQ— East India Comedy (@EastIndiaComedy) May 10, 2017
Title image: pbs.twimg