Often we face such a problem, which we think is impossible to solve. A woman from Taiwan recently posted a photo in a facebook group ‘Baoliao Commune’ where the pile of porcelain plates were slipping of the shelf and were most likely to smash if the door was open.
Here’s how the situation was.
She got some really weird and witty solutions for the same. Check them out below -
1. Open the door just a tiny bit and fill the whole thing with expanding foam
2. Build an identical house next to your existing house with only one difference, the plates would be on the shelf. Then delete the old house
3. Sell it to the museum and name it the "Frozen in Time" series
4. Put some thick blankets on the floor before opening the door; or ask someone to hold a blanket with them tightly to catch the falling plates.
5. Just let yourself die and respawn back to your last checkpoint when the plates were nicely stacked
6. Tilt the cupboard backwards, then open.
7. Flood the house, then open the cupboard without any risk!
8. It is a matter of economics, if the plates are cheap open the door. If the plates are irreplaceable smash the glass on the right
9. Go to Kamar-Taj, see The Ancient One, be a sorcerer, find The Eye of Agamotto, reverse or stop time, arrange back, and you're done!
10. Tape the cupboard with scallop tape, then leave it for your grandchildren to deal with; or save it as a future dowry for your daughter.
11. Open a bottle of wine > Have a drink > Wait for a husband to come home. Start a random argument out of nothing > Go to the kitchen . open the door and let it smash > blame it on the husband - he'll apologize and buy a whole new set of plates.