Everyone likes the magic that Disney movies create and everyone has grown up watching these movies. It is said that Walt Disney could actually see his cartoons in real life and that he actually imagined a mouse that later on turned a huge sensation in the form of Mickey Mouse. Now let’s see what these movies teach us in real lives!
1. “If you dream a thing more than once, it’s sure to come true.’’
Don’t you agree with what princess Aurora says? If we actually start dreaming about a thing more than once it will come true since you believe that your one day will come soon.The beauty in the beast tells us to dream and never stop believing.
2. “Oh yes, the past can hurt. But from the way i see it, You can either run from it, or… learn from it.’’
Rafiki from The Lion King tells us about past. You can always choose to either run or learn from it.
3. “Our fate lives within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it.’’
Princess Merida from the movie Brave changed our perceptions of being brave. How many of you are really brave enough to accept your fate ?
4. “Some people are worth melting for.’’
Olaf says this to Elsa in the movie Frozen. Well what do you think about the people who can melt you??
5. “Even miracles take a little time.’’
We remember the lovely fairy godmother who gave Cinderella the dress and a night out, don’t we? But even she needs time for miracles so why can’t we just wait??
6. “Some people care too much, I think its called love.’’
Our own Winnie explains you that caring is another name for love.
7. “Have I gone mad’’
asked the hatter, sadly,
“I’m afraid so,’’ said Alice,
“you’re entirely bonkers.
But shall I tell you a secret?
“All the best people usually are.’’
So it’s never bad to be mad!
8. “A true hero isn’t measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart.’’
Hercules proved that having a biiiig heart is not less than any heroism.