It’s that time of the year again! New clothes will be purchased, homes will be decorated, and the endless rounds of gift-giving will begin. And that means so many boxes of dry fruits or chocolates that you’ll grow sick at the sight of them!
Want to stand out this Diwali? Try gifting these items which your loved ones will actually thank you for!
1. This fabric for an urban chic look.
2. Feeling luxurious? Try this intricately embossed wall-clock!
3. Metal cut jars are the ‘in’ thing. Just add a small lamp and Diwali is here!
4. Or add little lights and flowers to this pretty birdcage for a fairytale effect.
5. Gift your friends a little old-world charm with this vintage clock.
6. Stand apart with these beautifully crafted jewellery boxes.
7. One for your boss. Keep it simple and functional!
Where: Casa Quirky, Abhinav Arcade, near Abhyankar Nagar Petrol Pump, Shradhanandpeth, Nagpur.
When: October 16 to November 5, 11 am to 8 pm