People in India are getting brand conscious, the happiness they get in buying branded things is irreplaceable. Well, nowadays if buying branded clothes and shoes are a great achievement for Indians then selling them is also a big thing! One can be easily fooled for a moment seeing some brands that have (almost) the same colour and logo with a slight change of spelling that makes it hilarious!
Let’s see if you have ever crossed any of these brands-
1. When Adidas goes ”Abidas” so please Abhi Bas ho gaya!
2. Fair my love or Four and love, cousins of Fair and Lovely
3. When Johnnie became a worker… and label became labial!
4. Pasunnic, creepy ideas for life
5. When they didn’t spare Bisleri either!
6. Gillehe, When He wants gill not gel!
7. When PlayStation goes chemical!
8. You will surely become a Pant boy if you wear this!
9. Bored of Oreo? No problem, we have Borio for you!
10. When Adidas and Nike become best friends and launch an acupressure Chappal!
11. No Nike? We have I like for you…..
12. IPhone’s cousin pear phone from India
13. It’s Your Hair Okay?
14. When Puma went into Coma…
Title image: forbes