Lucky Ali is an amazingly talented singer and music composer. With his melodious voice and dreamy, thoughtful eyes, he has created many fans across the globe. Over the years his voice has reached millions of fans and is still capturing many. From the song “Ek Pal Ka Jeena” in the year 2000 to "Safarnama” sung recently in 2015, the man translates his emotions into his songs. On his 58th birthday Reacho brings 10 interesting facts about him and wish him a very happy birthday and many more to come!
1. Lucky never liked singing; he loves farming more than singing and acting.
2. Lucky got into music when his second mother gifted him a guitar when he was only 13.
3. Apart from music, he currently indulges himself in onion farming in New Zealand and travelling.
4. Lucky sang the famous songs “Ek Pal Ka Jeena” and “Na Tum Jano Na Hum” from Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai (2000), just because his father asked him to.
5. Lucky acted in the very successful Doordarshan show Bharat Ek Khoj, back in 1988.
6. Lucky’s first song “Nasha nasha” for the film Dushman Duniya Ka (1996) became a great hit. When asked in an interview, Lucky answered that early in his life he was addicted to marijuana and this was the reason “Nasha”, which means addiction, came direct from the heart.
7. Lucky never got any formal training in music like many other popular singers of Bollywood.
8. The legendary Meena Kumari was his aunt.
9. Lucky received professional training in horse breeding and farming when he was in the U.S.
10. Lucky is not his real name, he was born Maqsood Mehmood Ali and is the second child of the great actor Mehmood Ali.
Title image: musicphoto
Like our Facebook page to read more!