M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story is an upcoming biographical film based on the life of Indian cricket team captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni. The movie is directed by Neeraj Pandey and tells the story of the Indian cricketing icon. The movie is awaited by many Dhoni fans and it will also tell the personal details of Dhoni’s life. If you wonder what makes this movie different from other movies then read on to find out:
1. The movie has been made with a budget of Rs 80 crores, of which Mahendra Singh Dhoni himself contributed Rs 40 crores!
2. Fawad Khan is playing Virat Kohli in the movie.
3. The child who is playing the role of young MSD is the one who featured with Dhoni in an advertisement of Boost.
4. The school shown in the trailer is the real school of M S Dhoni.
5. Disha Patani will be seen playing Dhoni’s ex-girlfriend, Priyanka who died an accident.
6. Fugly actress Kiara Advani will be seen playing Dhoni’s wife, Sakshi, in the film.
8. The song “Phir Se” from the movie is dedicated to the Indian Cricket team by the makers of the movie.
8. Sushant Singh Rajput, the lead actor, visited MS Dhoni’s hometown Ranchi, where he met Dhoni’s childhood friends and coach to get an insight into the cricketer’s early days.
9. Veteran actor Anupam Kher will be seen in the film as M S Dhoni’s father Pan Singh.
10. According to a report, Dhoni and his family watched the film before Sushant could get busy with the shoot of his next Raabta being shot in Budapest. They loved the treatment that director Neeraj Pandey has given to the story and gave their clear nod to the flick. Well, if they liked it, Dhoni’s fans would surely like it too. What say guys?
Title Image: bookmyshow